A rounded and naturally sweet single cultivar ceremonial grade matcha.
This matcha is shaded for at least 3 weeks to produce an intense and vibrant jade green liquor and a rich umami flavour profile. It is harvested in an ecological farm that is free of pesticides for 25 years.
(Please note that the tea producer Mr Hattori Yoshiaki follows organic farming practice, but has not obtained Australian organic certification, hence we are not able to print "Organic" on the label. For more info about his farm, please click here.)
Origin: Kikugawa, Shizouka (Japan)
Taste Note: Vegetal and marine notes combine for an unique crisp finish that is rich and velvety.
Importer: The Steepery Co.
1. Heat your water to 80 degree
2. Put 2 to 3 bamboo scoop of matcha in a bowl (approximately half a teaspoon).
3. Sift the matcha powder if desire
4. Add a small amount of water make a paste,
5. Add the rest of the water (70 to 100ml) and whisk well